56 ShoreTel Mobility User’s Guide Version 7.0
Cellular Data Roaming—When enabled, a cellular data connection may be used also while
roaming. (Your account has to be enabled for cellular data roaming on the ShoreTel Mobility
3. For Call Routing Preferences, choose from the following options:
Wi-Fi—Use Wi-Fi networks for voice calls whenever possible.
Cellular Data—Make voice calls using a cellular data connection. Voice calls over cellular
data require a 3G or faster data connection.
Cellular Voice—Place enterprise calls as cellular voice calls when you canot use a data
connection. The enterprise call is still connected via the ShoreTel Mobility Router.
Disable this option to prevent cellular voice calls from being used for enterprise calls. This
option is only available if your account has been enabled for cellular voice calls on the
ShoreTel Mobility Router.
Cellular Data Roaming—Place voice calls using a cellular data connection, including when
roaming. This option is only available if your account has been enabled for cellular data
roaming on the ShoreTel Mobility Server.
Cellular Voice Roaming—Place enterprise calls as cellular voice calls, including when
roaming. This option is only available if your account has been enabled for cellular voice
roaming on the ShoreTel Mobility Router. Disable this option to avoid incurring cellular voice
costs when travelling to other countries.
4. Select Preferred Wi-Fi Connection to view a list of configured access points. Select Any to
automatically select an access point or Preferred network to manually select an access point.
Select an access point from the list and touch Save.
Changing Presence/Instant Message Settings
1. Select < in the upper left corner of the main screen, and then touch Settings > Preferences >
2. The user name provisioned on the device can be different than the Presence User Name. For
example, if someone borrows your device, use the Change User feature to enter that user’s
Presence information. Select Change User to revert back to your own user name.
3. Touch IM History. Select the appropriate option for the amount of history you want to display.
4. Toggle IM Notification Ringtone, On/Off.
5. Toggle IM Notification Vibrate, On/Off. Toggle ON if you want to be alerted about new IMs with a
6. Toggle Message Preview to On to view a preview window of the IM.