42 Planning and Installation Guide ShoreTel IP Phone 930D
Maintaining Your System Adding a new Base and Handsets
In the right hand pane, you can modify the static IP address range available to assign to handsets.
If the range is insufficient, leave the starting address as-is and extend the range. In this case, nine
addresses are available and therefore no such action is required.
2. In the left pane, click Add base.
3. Select the new base in the left pane.
4. Enter the MAC address of the new base in the Base Properties area, as shown below.
5. To add a repeater to the base, click Add repeater in the left pane. A window opens asking you to
select a repeater.
6. Choose New repeater and OK. A new repeater is added.
7. Add the IPEI of the new repeater in the Repeater Properties area.