This HDMI to DVI + SPDIF converter is designed to convert video and audio
signals from HDMI sources into DVI/Coaxial audio output. Allowing you to
connect HDMI sources to a display with DVI input while at the same time
extracting audio signals from the same source to an audio receiver, this
converter does not dissapoint. The HDMI converter box also amplifies and
equalizes incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality
regardless of its original signal strength. Now if you connect this converters
output to an HDMI device, with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter, this can then
be utilized as an HDMI repeater, making the HDMI to DVI + SPDIF converter an
essential tool for those who need to convert video and audio signals into
DVI/Coaxial audio output.
● HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
● HDMI input and DVI (or HDMI, using proper cable/adapter) with
● Automatically detects the input format between digital RGB and YPbPre.
● Supports input/output video resolutions up to UXGA (PC) or 1080p@60Hz
● Supports input/output of digital audio signals like LPCM, Dolby Digital or DTS.
● HDMI signal amplification and equalization supported.
● Easy to install and operate.
3. Package Contents
● HDMI to DVI + SPDIF(Coaxial) Converter
● 5V DC power supply adaptor
● Operation Manual
4. Operation Controls and Functions
4.1. Front Panel 4.2. Rear Panel
① HDMI Input: Connect the HDMI input port to the HDMI output port of
your source device such as a DVD/Blu Ray player or set-top-box.
② Power Supply: Plug the 5VDC power supply into the unit and connect
the adaptor to an AC outlet.