1. To avoid electric shock, fire or injury, please read the user manual carefully before using the appliance and
keep it for future reference.
2. This appliance is for household use only. Please use suitable power source (220-240V~, 50/60Hz).
3. Never immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
4. Do not use the appliance under direct sunshine.
5. Please turn off the appliance when not in use otherwise it may result in danger.
6. Please turn off the appliance and unplug the socket when unattended otherwise it may result in danger.
7. Keep the appliance away from children.
8. The appliance is not intended for used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
9. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
10. With any indication of malfunction (including power cord), please stop using the appliance immediately to
avoid hazard. Take it to the authorized service center for repair. Do not attempt to repair or change any parts
11. Please turn off and unplug the appliance before cleaning or maintenance.
12. Clean the surface of the appliance with a dry cloth. Do not use corrosive detergent or solvent to clean. Do
not swash the appliance with water.
13. Please turn off and unplug the appliance when not in use. Make sure the power is off before pulling out the
plug and do not pull the cord.
14. When the appliance is not in use for a prolonged period, please turn it off, unplug it, pack it well, and store it
in dry cool place.
15. Forbid to put flammable and explosive objects around the appliance, and do not use the appliance in an
environment full of flammable gas and powder. Keep away from any fire and heat sources.
16. Please put the power cord in the right place in order to avoid tripping the appliance over.
17. Please operate the appliance on a firm and level desk or floor.
18. Please be careful when handling the sharp cutting blades, emptying the glass jar and during cleaning.
19. Always disconnect the appliance from the supply if it is left unattended, before assembling, disassembling
20. Do not allow children to use the appliance without supervision.
21. Please switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories or approaching
parts that move in use.