The miller is designed for milling solid ingredients such as grains, beans, and etc.
1. Place the food in the miller. (maximum 1/2 miller)
2. Place the sealing ring onto the milling blade.
3. Place the milling blade into the miller and turn the milling blade in anti-clockwise direction to lock it.
4. Turn the miller upside down and place it on the motor unit and lock the miller by turning it in clockwise
5. Plug the appliance into a socket.
6. Turn the speed control to the desired speed.
T – Pulse switch Speed 1 – minimum speed Speed 2 – maximum speed
7. To stop the operation, turn the speed control to off
8. Wait until the motor stops completely, remove the miller from the motor unit.
9. Unplug the appliance after use.
Do not place the milling blade on the motor unit before installing into the miller.
Avoid touching the sharp blades.
Never touch the rotating parts which are still in motion.
Switch off the appliance before changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
Place the motor unit on a flat surface.
Enusre the speed control is turned to off.
Table of Suggested Speed for the Blender
Blending carrot/water with rough pieces for sauces with
no more than 1.5L
Blending instant juices, soft fruit and cocktails with
alcohol with no more than 1L
Blending soup, milkshakes with hard fruit with no more
Making sauces, baby food, blending hard fruits or
vegetables with no more than 1L
1 + Ice Crush
Crushing ice cubes with maximum 80-100g each time
Table of Suggested Speed for the Miller
Chopping hard cheese, dry bread….. 100g
Chopping soybean….. 240g
Note: After every maximum operation time, please let the appliance cool down to room temperature before
continue operating the appliance again.