Note: Switch off and unplug the appliance before cleaning and maintenance.
To maintain the blender in the best quality, always clean the glass jar every time after use.
1. Unplug the blender.
2. Clean the glass jar and other accessories with warm soapy
water and dry thoroughly.
3. Clean the motor unit with a dry cloth, never immerse
it in water or place it under running water.
4. Place the blender in a safe place.
Tips of using the blender
Do not blend dry, thick or heavy mixtures for more than 60 seconds continuously. Let the appliance cool
down to room temperature before continue operating the appliance again.
Do not place the lid into a dishwasher or boiling water, the lid may deform.
Always hold the edge of the lid while operating the blender.
The blender is not working
- Check the plug if it is in its socket and the switch is in the ‘on’ position.
- The removable blender accessories are not assembled correctly. Unscrew and re-assemble the
The blender gets very hot after maximum speed operation
The blender has been used for a long time continuously. Let the blender cool down to room temperature
before using it again.
The machine oil on the motor may cause smell in first few use.
AC 220V-240V~ 50/60Hz
Handle the glass jar with care.
The blades are very sharp. Wash
them with care.
Never touch the blades with your