1. The product has 2 years warranty from the date of purchase.
2. The warranty shall not apply:
A. to any product subjected to misuse, alteration, act of God, improper handling, improper transport, improper
testing or unauthorized repair;
B. to cosmetic problems or defects which result from normal wear and tear under ordinary use yet not affecting the
performance or use of the product;
C. if the product is disassembled or altered;
D. to any packing, transportation, export / import tax or any related expenses.
3. CUSTOMER MUST PRESENT THE SALES INVOICE OR RECEIPT FOR 2 YEARS WARRANTY
4. Please bring along the product and sales invoice or receipt to our services center for warranty services during office
Address : Unit A, 20/F, Yip Shing Industrial Centre, No.19, Yip Shing Street, Kwai Chung.
Service Hotline : (852) 2428 1500
Monday-Friday : 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday : 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday & Public Holiday : Closed
5. To prevent circuit overload and fire, no more than one adaptor or one extension unit should be inserted into a socket
outlet. (Do not connect other appliances to the socket outlet supplying an electric heater.) No adaptor should be inserted
into any extension unit or vice versa.
6. Stop using an adaptor or an extension unit or a socket if its socket holes cannot firmly hold a plug if it is too hard to
insert a plug into it.
7. This appliance must be plugged into a specific 220V socket provided. Please make sure the plug is fully plugged-in
before use. Do not use any adapter or extension cord; Never use the same supply socket for this appliance and other
appliances at the same time, in order to avoid damage to this appliance.
8. THE APPLIANCE IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
Do not throw away the appliance with the normal household waste at the end of its life, but hand it in at an
official collection point for recycling. By doing this, you help preserving the environment.
IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR COMPANY OR THE SUPPLIER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER
DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR INJURY, LOSS OF PROPERTY, BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
OR FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, EVEN IF OUR COMPANY OR SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO CASE SHALL OUR COMPANY OR SUPPLIER’S LIABILITY
EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
Specifications, designs and dimensions are subject to change without prior notice.