MR-8HD Owner’s Manual (Safety instructions/Contents)
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER - SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
11. Grounding or Polarization - The precautions that should be
taken so that the grounding or polarization means of an
appliance is not defeated.
12. Power Cord Protection - Power supply cords should be
routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched
by items placed upon or against them, paying particular
attention to cords at plugs, convenience receptacles, and
the point where they exit from the appliance.
13. Cleaning - The appliance should be cleaned only as
recommended by the manufacturer.
14. Nonuse Periods - The power cord of the appliance should
be unplugged from the outlet when left unused for a long
period of time.
15. Object and Liquid Entry - Care should be taken so that objects
do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the enclosure through
16. Damage Requiring Service - The appliance should be
serviced by qualified service personnel when:
A. The power supply cord or the plug has been damaged; or
B. Objects have fallen, or liquid has been spilled into the appliance;
C. The appliance has been exposed to rain; or
D. The appliance does not appear to operate normally or
exhibits a marked change in performance; or
E. The appliance has been dropped, or the enclosure damaged.
17. Servicing - The user should not attempt to service the
appliance beyond that described in the operating instructions.
All other servicing should be referred to qualified service
18. The appliance should be situated away from drops of water
or spray of water.
19. Objects containing liquid such as vase must not be put on
20. The appliance is not completely isolated from the power
supply even if the power switch is at off position.
21. Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing
and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be
placed on the apparatus.
22. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
23. An appliance with a protective earth terminal should be
connected to a mains outlet with a protective earth
24. An appliance should be placed in a position where an AC
plug / inlet can be easily pulled out by hand.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the
product's enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to
constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence of important
operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the appliance.
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE
OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
POUR EVITER LES CHOCS ELECTRIQUES,
INTRODUIRE LA LAME LA PLUS LARGE DE LA FICHE
DANS LA BORNE CORRESPONDANTE DE LA PRISE ET
POUSSER JUSQU' AU FOND.
An appliance and cart combination should be moved with
care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces
may cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn.
7. Wall or Ceiling Mounting - The appliance should be mounted
to a wall or ceiling only as recommended by the
8. Ventilation - The appliance should be situated so that its
location or position dose not interfere with its proper
ventilation. For example, the appliance should not be situated
on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the
ventilation openings; or, placed in a built-in installation, such
as a bookcase or cabinet that may impede the flow of air
through the ventilation openings.
9. Heat - The appliance should be situated away from heat
sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
10. Power Sources - The appliance should be connected to a
power supply only of the type described in the operating
instructions or as marked on the appliance.
"TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN
1. Read Instructions - All the safety and operating instructions
should be read before the appliance is operated.
2. Retain Instructions - The safety and operating instructions
should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in the
operating instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow Instructions - All operating and use instructions should
5. Water and Moisture - The appliance should not be used
near water - for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen
sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming
pool, and the like.
6. Carts and Stands - The appliance should be used only with
a cart or stand that is recommended by the manufacturer.