MR-8HD Owner’s Manual (Safety instructions/Contents)
Important Safety Instructions
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the
8) Do not install near any heat sources such
as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or
other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the
polarized or grounding-type plug.
A polarized plug has two blades with one
wider than the other. A grounding type
plug has two blades and a third grounding
prong. The wide blade or the third prong
are provided for your safety.
If the provided plug does not fit into your
outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked
on or pinched particularly at plugs,
convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories
specified by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod,
bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination
to avoid injury from tip-over.
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning
storms or when unused for long periods
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service
personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any
way, such as power-supply cord or plug
is damaged, liquid has been spilled or
objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or
moisture, does not operate normally, or
has been dropped.