358 Planning and Installation Guide ShoreTel 14
Installing Communicator on Citrix and Windows Servers Installing the Microsoft Office 2007/2010 Outlook Add-in
Installing the Microsoft Office 2007/2010 Outlook Add-in
WTS/Citrix XenApp supports the Microsoft Office 2007/2010 Outlook add-in for ShoreTel
This feature supports contact import, voice mail, conference scheduling, call handling mode, and
1. Log on to the Citrix XenApp server for the desired individual user.
2. Start Communicator.
3. To install the Microsoft Office 2007/2010 Outlook add-in for ShoreTel Communicator, open Tools >
Options > Outlook, and click Install for the options you want to install. For more information
about installing the add-in, refer to the ShoreTel Communicator for Windows User Guide.
Installing ShoreTel Telephony Interface (STI) on a Citrix or
1. Install or upgrade ShoreTel Communicator.
2. Install ShoreTel Telephony Interface:
a. Launch Windows Explorer.
b. Enter the following URL:
The ShoreTel Telephony Interface Install site is opened.
c. Click the link to install the ShoreTel Telephony Interface. Download and install the interface on
the Citrix/Terminal Server.
3. Reboot the terminal server.
4. Launch the Control Panel.
5. Select Phone and Modem Options.
The Phone and Modem Options dialog is opened.
You must install Microsoft Outlook prior to installing ShoreTel Communicator.
ShoreTel supports Citrix XenApp 6.0 and 6.5. For more information, refer to Installing ShoreTel
Communicator on WTS or Citrix XenApp on page 356.