Field Memory Recorder
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER - SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
12. Power Cord Protection - Power supply cords should be routed
so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items
placed upon or against them, paying particular attention to cords
at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they
exit from the appliance.
13. Cleaning - The appliance should be cleaned only as
recommended by the manufacturer.
14. Nonuse Periods - The power cord of the appliance should be
unplugged from the outlet when left unused for a long period of
15. Object and Liquid Entry - Care should be taken so that objects
do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the enclosure through
16. Damage Requiring Service - The appliance should be serviced
by qualified service personnel when:
A. The power supply cord or the plug has been damaged; or
B. Objects have fallen, or liquid has been spilled into the appliance;
C. The appliance has been exposed to rain; or
D. The appliance does not appear to operate normally or exhibits a
marked change in performance; or
E. The appliance has been dropped, or the enclosure damaged.
17. Servicing - The user should not attempt to service the appliance
beyond that described in the operating instructions.
All other servicing should be referred to qualified service
18. The appliance should be situated away from drops of water or
spray of water.
19. Objects containing liquid such as vase must not be put on the
20. The appliance is not completely isolated from the power supply
even if the power switch is at off position.
21. Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no
objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the
22. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
23. An appliance with a protective earth terminal should be connected
to a mains outlet with a protective earth connection.
24. An appliance should be placed in a position where an AC plug /
inlet can be easily pulled out by hand.
25. Main plug is used as the disconnection device. It shall remain
readily operable and should not be obstructed during intended
use. To be completely disconnected the apparatus from supply
mains, the mains plug of the apparatus shall be disconnected
from the mains socket outlet completely.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral
triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated
"dangerous voltage" within the product's enclosure that may be
of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature
accompanying the appliance.
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF
PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
POUR EVITER LES CHOCS ELECTRIQUES, INTRODUIRE
LA LAME LA PLUS LARGE DE LA FICHE DANS LA BORNE
CORRESPONDANTE DE LA PRISE ET POUSSER JUSQU'
An appliance and cart combination should be moved with care.
Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause
the appliance and cart combination to overturn.
7. Wall or Ceiling Mounting - The appliance should be mounted to
a wall or ceiling only as recommended by the manufacturer.
8. Ventilation - The appliance should be situated so that its location
or position dose not interfere with its proper ventilation.
For example, the appliance should not be situated on a bed,
sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the ventilation
openings; or, placed in a built-in installation, such as a bookcase
or cabinet that may impede the flow of air through the ventilation
9. Heat - The appliance should be situated away from heat sources
such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
10. Power Sources - The appliance should be connected to a power
supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or
as marked on the appliance.
11. Grounding or Polarization - The precautions that should be taken
so that the grounding or polarization means of an appliance is
"TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK,
DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR
1. Read Instructions - All the safety and operating instructions
should be read before the appliance is operated.
2. Retain Instructions - The safety and operating instructions
should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in the
operating instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow Instructions - All operating and use instructions should
5. Water and Moisture - The appliance should not be used near
water - for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink,
laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, and
6. Carts and Stands - The appliance should be used only with a
cart or stand that is recommended by the manufacturer.