Field Memory Recorder (Chapter 6: Exporting audio files to a PC)
1) Turn on the power of both the PC and FR-2LE.
2) Press the [MENU/ENTER] key of the FR-2LE to enter the MENU mode.
The display shows the first layer of the MENU mode screen.
3) Use the [ - ] key to select "USB Mode >" at the bottom and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the USB Mode screen. You can now select an item of the USB mode
While the FR-2LE is in the USB mode, all controls (keys, switches, etc.) on the FR-2LE
panel except the [STOP/CANCEL] key are disabled.
5) Use a USB cable to connect the FR-2LE to the PC.
The following description shows how to make USB connection between the FR-2LE to a
Windows ME machine.
4) Use the [ - ] key to select "USB Device Mode >" at the bottom and press the [MENU/ENTER]
The FR-2LE enters the USB mode and the display shows the screen on the right below.
While this screen is shown, you can transfer data between the FR-2LE and the PC.
USB connection between the FR-2LE to a PC